Peruvian Organic Fair Trade Coffee
ONE TREE PLANTED FOR EVERY BAG SOLD. ROASTED FRESH WEEKLY.
About Peruvian Organic Fair Trade Wilderness Coffee
Medium body, slightly sweet with mild acidity. Clean with well structured body. Ripe berry, grape, tropical flavors.
This versatile Organic Fair Trade coffee is grown in high altitude regions in Peru. Moderately acidic with a soft body and flavor, this bean is ideal as a blending coffee or enjoyed on its own. Much like other South and Central American coffees, this varietal has a slightly nutty flavor quality, but is just a touch gentler. Our Dark roast generates a fuller body but still retains the delicate balance of these superb beans.
- Population (2006): 28.3 million People
- Coffee Production: 3,450,000 bags (60 kg)
- Country bag capacity: 150 pounds - 69 kg
- Domestic Consumption: 200,000 bags
- Coffee Export: 3,250,000 bags
- Cultivated Area: 120,000 Hectares (297,000 acres)